VAT Returns – Based in Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham (UK Wide Coverage)
A VAT return is a document or form you file with HMRC. In most cases a VAT Return is submitted four times a year, this is to show how much VAT you are required to pay HMRC.
The VAT return is a calculation of the total amount of VAT which is due on the business sales, minus the total amount of VAT you can reclaim on purchases made. The final calculation is then the amount payable to HMRC.
How can we help with your VAT Return?
Hartill Accounting have years of experience in preparing VAT returns within current legislation, and then submitting those returns to HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) in a timely and accurate manner. VAT Returns can be painful and time consuming task for businesses of any size. At Hartill Accounting our qualified team of VAT Return specialists in Birmingham, UK can help you get ahead.
Preparing and submitting a VAT return can be tough, time consuming and stressful. However, we love it! Allowing our to to provide your business with the support and know how can leave you time to concentrate on the important things like growing your business.
Why Choose Hartill Accounting for VAT Services?
- We have considerable experience providing VAT return services to all kinds of businesses, small or large.
- We prepare your VAT Returns from start to finish and offer advice along the way.
- Account VAT returns accurately in your books
- We will file your VAT return to HMRC on time and correctly.
- We can deal with HMRC on your behalf.
We understand that one size doesn’t fit all companies and that is why our solutions are totally bespoke. To get started request a quote here.